Chiropractic Adjustments with Our Elkridge Chiropractor
Dr. Jason E. Rower and the professional staff at Rower Chiropractic, welcome residents of Elkridge to visit our healing center. We use chiropractic care to provide pain relief, increase well-being, reduce spinal abnormalities, help you recover from injuries, manage chronic pain and much more. Chiropractic adjustments often alleviate many conditions and symptoms including headaches, allergies, asthma, colic, back pain, fatigue and neck pain. Let our Elkridge chiropractor show you the benefits of natural care for you and your family's improved health. Our chiropractor uses gentle adjustments to protect your body and reduce your risk of future health concerns. When your spine and joints are aligned, your body is strong, able to heal and healthy in mind and body.
Welcome to Health with our Chiropractor in Elkridge
Rower Chiropractic brings the ultimate in chiropractic technology to your personal health plan. If you are seeking pain management, injury recovery or an overall health improvement, we encourage you to begin chiropractic care with Dr. Rower. During your chiropractic adjustments, you are comfortably supported by a table. Dr. Rower uses manual adjustments with an appropriate amount of force to gently position your vertebrae. When a vertebra has slipped out of place, you experience back pain, neck pain and muscle weakness. After an adjustment, you immediately feel pain relief and throughout consecutive treatments, your pain becomes longer lasting. Dr. Rower uses a variety of adjustment techniques depending on your unique needs. Some of these include:
- Manual adjustments to set your vertebrae and other joints into position.
- Cox Flex & Distraction technique is another manual adjustment that combines chiropractic and osteopathy to alleviate back and neck pain.
- Myofascial techniques to reduce muscle tension and eliminate scar tissue from past injuries.
- The Diversified technique which is a specific sequence of adjustments to position your neck and back.
- An Activator tool for pin-point accuracy with your adjustments. This tool is especially helpful when manipulating wrists, elbows, shoulders and ankles.
- The Graston technique which is used to manipulate soft tissues. This is helpful to identify where muscle tension exists and speeds the recovery of injuries.
Seek Chiropractic Care for Pain Relief
Many people begin chiropractic care to alleviate pain from chronic conditions, overuse injuries or sudden sports or auto-related accidents. If you are new to chiropractic care or are seeking pain relief, we welcome the opportunity to care for you. Our chiropractic adjustment techniques are varied and are used based on your body's needs. Dr. Rower positions your body so that it heals itself. We support your healing process and guide you with nutritional support and exercise education.
Contact Rower Chiropractic in Elkridge, MD Today to Learn More about Chiropractic Adjustments
Our health team wants you to succeed and remain pain free. The sooner you begin your chiropractic care, the sooner you feel better. New patients receive a free consultation and during this, Dr. Rower will discuss with you the best chiropractic plan for your body. To schedule your appointment or for answers to your questions, please contact us at 410-799-7550.